You care for young animals during particularly sensitive times in their development! Young animals can benefit a great deal from training and behavior protocols during this time and beyond.
In addition to early learning and safe, early socialization, I can continue working with your babies when they leave for their new home to give them the best start with their new families.
If you’d like to discuss how training can help your babies or get recommendations for resources, please let me know.
How does this benefit you and your babies’ new homes?
- Takes advantage of early sensitive periods to improve socialization
- Builds comfort with regular handling procedures for the vet and grooming
- Confident young animals adapt to their new homes better
- New homes get a jump start on training
- Continuous care builds the new home’s confidence in you